Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If I were an Evil Carpenter...

I'd install the handrails for stairs at a slightly different angle than the stairs and see how much it messed people up.

As I'm neither evil nor a carpenter that isn't going to happen. But it would be cool to be a carpenter. I'd love to learn to build furniture.

Today's randomness...

What is with all the local radio stations suddenly playing "Peaceful Easy Feeling" all the time. I like it, but it's weird. At least they're off their "Don't Speak" by No Doubt kick. I never loved that song but I didn't mind it. Now I can't stand it.

More randomness...

Last week I saw a truly atrocious number on the scale. It is the number I have always feared, the number I've always said "Well, at least I don't weight THAT much." Well, now I do, and I'm going to have to do something about it.

Much scarier than the number is that my heart has been having some palpitations. I don't know how I'm going to do it but I have to. Yikes. Scary time.

No comments:

Post a Comment