Monday, March 15, 2010

From the "Things that shouldn't annoy me but do" files:

I have a co-worker, a lovely person, with whom I have the same conversation at the end of every day.


CW: Good Night!

Me: Good night, co-worker.

CW: Have a good night!

Me, in my brain: YOU JUST SAID THAT!!!

Caffeine update:

Except for accidental ingestion, I have been caffeine-free since Friday. The accident was that I bought myself a bottle of Dr. Pepper. For some reason I'd always thought Dr. Pepper was caffeine-free, so I thought I was being good.

Wrong!

And apparently everyone I know in life knew that Dr. Pepper is not caffeine-free. So I sipped at the Dr. Pepper on Saturday with my lunch and got rid of the rest. So it was less than a can of soda, not too much.

As of Monday so far, so good. A bit tired but that's to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment