Saturday, June 19, 2010

Here We Are Again

My plants are mostly all in! They're all in pots. I'd like to plant a little in the actual tiny bit of ground I have, but I'd have to break it up by shovel and I'm not sure I want to do it that badly.

So, my husband ordered a new computer this week. He's never had one that would actually run the newest games, and he decided it was time. Since he's so careful with money and great at saving, I can't give him a hard time about making a big purchase. And it will be nice to have a second computer in the house again. I just hope he doesn't spend all his time computer gaming after it gets here.

Anyone ever noticed how hard it is to change habits, even when you truly believe it should be done? It's hard. These habits developed for a reason, and the reasons are still there. It's very had to replace several poor coping methods with better ones. But I've become more and more aware, and at least this time I can't shake the thoughts about it. I guess that's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment